These steps are applicable whether you are editing an existing Basic page or creating a new one.
Adding a Video Gallery (1 or 2 Column)
- In the Main Content region, click the paragraph selection menu and select Add Video Gallery - 1 Column or Add Video Gallery - 2 Column
In the Video Entity region, click Select Video; select existing videos from the media library, or click the 'Add New Video' tab to add new videos from YouTube or Vimeo. Once you have selected or added the videos for the gallery, click the Select Video(s) button. Note that any videos that have been selected will be deselected when advancing or moving to a previous page in the library.
- When the gallery is rendered on the page, the media item Video Description is used as the caption for each video (a 1 Column video gallery is pictured below):
- Width: Sets the width of the video gallery
- Add Margins: Adds an optional margin above and/or below the video gallery
Editing a Video Gallery
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the video gallery you wish to modify.
- To add additional videos, click the Select Video button and select and/or add new videos.
- To reorder the videos, click the area beneath a video and drag it to the desired position.
- To remove a video, click the Remove button beneath its preview. Note that removing a video from a gallery does not remove it from the media library.
- To edit a video, click the Edit button beneath its preview; when editing you can change the media item's name, the description, or replace the video with a different YouTube or Vimeo video.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to commit the changes to the video gallery.
Removing a Video Gallery
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the video gallery you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button to the right of the paragraph name; this will remove the video gallery, but the videos will remain in the media library. Save the page to commit the removal.
Example 1 column video gallery