These steps are applicable whether you are editing an existing Basic page or creating a new one.
Adding a parallax image feature
- In the Top Content or Bottom Content region, click the paragraph selection menu and select Add Image Feature 500px Parallax.
- Add optional text to the Copy field; this text will display in a semi-transparent black box over the image, and will scroll along with the other elements on the page while the image remains fixed in place.
- Upload an image to the Background image field; it must be larger that 1920x1080 pixels, and one of the following file types: PNG, GIF, or JPG/JPEG.
- Set the focal point on the image is necessary, and provide the required Alternative text.
You must save the page to preserve the image feature on the page.
Removing a parallax image feature
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the parallax image you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button to the right of the paragraph name; save the page to commit the changes.
Please see Image resources for information on where to find appropriate imagery for your website.