Site editors do not have the ability to delete content, but you can unpublish nodes of certain content types such as "Basic Page." Doing so effectively hides the content from any user, anonymous or authenticated, without permissions to see unpublished content. To do this:
- Navigate to the page that needs to be unpublished or find your content using the content overview
- Click the Edit tab
- Uncheck the checkbox beside the word Published, directly above the Save button at the bottom of the edit form
- Click Save
Note: In order to publish content that is not published, locate the unpublished content and in Step 3 you would check the Published box.
- Go to Content in the administrative menu to find your content
- Find the node(s) you wish to unpublish
- Check the checkbox(es) next to the node(s)
- Use the Action dropdown above the content listings to select Unpublish content and click Apply to selected items.
Note: In order to publish content that is not published, locate the unpublished content and in Step 4 you would select Publish content.