These steps are applicable whether you are editing an existing Basic page or creating a new one.
Adding a image feature
- In the Top Content or Bottom Content region, click the paragraph selection menu and select Add Image Feature 200px.
- Select whether or not to add a margin above, below, or both; this simply adds additional spacing between the image and any content that is located above or below the image.
- Upload an image to the 'Background image' field; it must be larger that 1920x200 pixels, and one of the following file types: PNG, GIF, or JPG/JPEG.
- Set the focal point on the image is necessary, and provide the required Alternative text.
You must save the page to preserve the image feature on the page.
Removing an image feature
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the image feature paragraph you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button to the right of the paragraph name; save the page to commit the changes.
Please see Image resources for information on where to find appropriate imagery for your website.