These steps are applicable whether you are editing an existing Basic page or creating a new one.
- In the Main Content region, click the paragraph selection menu and select Add Tabs.
- Add a Tab Name; this is the text that will display in the tab which the user can click on to show that tab's content.
- Click the paragraph selection menu to select a paragraph for the Tab Body, for example Formatted Text, and add the content to that paragraph. Note that multiple content paragraphs can be added to the Tab Body.
To add a second tab section, click the Add Tab Section button, and repeat steps two and three to add the Tab Name and Tab Body to the new tab.
Editing a Tab
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the tab you wish to modify.
- To reorder the tabs, click and drag the crosshair icons at the right of the Tab list.
- To edit a tab, click the Edit button to the right of the tab you wish to edit; to remove a tab, click the select arrow to the right of the Edit button and select Remove. Click Save at the bottom of the page to commit the changes to the tabs.
Removing a Tab
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the tab you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button to the right of the paragraph name; this will remove all tabs (Name and Body) in the tab section. Save the page to commit the removal.
This is the tab body content
...with some more content