These steps are applicable whether you are editing an existing Basic page or creating a new one.
Adding a Photo Gallery
- In the Main Content region, click the paragraph selection menu and select Add Photo Gallery
- In the Image region, click Select Image; select existing images from the media library, or click the Add New Image tab to add new images. Once you have selected or added the images for the gallery, click the Select Image(s) button. Note that any images that have been selected will be deselected when advancing or moving to a previous page in the library.
- When the gallery is rendered on the page, the media item Image Description is used as the caption for each image
- Width: Sets the width of the photo gallery
- Add Margins: Adds an optional margin above and/or below the photo gallery
Editing a Photo Gallery
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the photo gallery you wish to modify.
- To add additional images, click the Select Image button and select and/or add new images.
- To reorder the images, click an image and drag it to the desired position.
- To remove an image, click the Remove button beneath its thumbnail. Note that removing an image from a gallery does not remove the image from the media library.
- To edit an image, click the Edit button beneath its thumbnail; when editing you can change the media item's name, the alternative text, or replace the image entirely.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to commit the changes to the photo gallery.
Removing a Photo Gallery
- Assuming you are in the editing user interface, locate the photo gallery you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button to the right of the paragraph name; this will remove the photo gallery, but the images will remain in the media library. Save the page to commit the removal.