In some cases it is faster and/or easier to locate content via the Content Overview page, for example if you do not know where a node exists in the site hierarchy or whether or not a node is published. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click 'Content' in the administration menu to access the Content Overview page
- Use the filters and sorting to find the content you wish to edit or publish/unpublish:
- Filter by status (e.g. 'not published')
- Filter by type (e.g. 'Basic page')
- Sort ascending or descending by 'Title', 'Type', 'Status', and 'Updated' (default sort; based on the date the content was last updated)
- Once you have found the content you wish to work with, the Content Overview page provides a mechanism to change the status and links to view and edit.